Frankly I am feed up with Democrats being so airy faery when it comes to taking on Republicans. Can you imagine that the Republicans were actually stealing the issue of being middle class defenders against big corporations and Wall Street?
I wish President Obama could be as determined on the issue of Health Care “change that we can believe in” as he is in fighting the war in Afghanistan! But then again look at his limp responses to:
- Creating jobs.
- Stimulating the economy especially in Green Technology and Infrastructure.
- Regulating the Credit Card industry so the banks don’t pay back their TARP on the backs of consumers! Did our President ever hear about the concept of “Usury”?
- Addressing the issue of the income gap between Middle Class Americans and the top 2%.
- Corporations forcing average Americans to finance the interests of the Corporate Collectives via hidden taxes on goods and services to subsidize their K-Street lobbying!
- Outing members of Congress, both Republican and Democrat, from their cushy K-Street closets! They should be shamed in public by the President. Rather then the continued Liebermannization of Congress!
Well after his attempt to turn the hallowed halls of Congress into a Town Hall Meeting, Congressman Joe Wilson will not apologize! In fact many … Read more
The self righteous Sarah Palin and her fellow travelers in the Republican Party are at it again! Maybe Sarah Palin should learn to practice the … Read more
The reason that President Obama is facing the end of his Presidential honeymoon is because Democrats have not been aggressive in fighting the Class Warfare … Read more
John McCain and his fellow travelers in the Republican Party are laying out their strategy for the next Congressional and Presidential Elections. Because George Bush … Read more
Yes I am a flaming anti-corporate liberal. If Barrack Obama wants to add a Republican to give him straight from the hip advice and who … Read more