As a Progressive I am fed up with Barrack Obama. President Obama is going to support an extension of the Bush Tax Cuts to the rich when we should be going back to the days of Dwight Eisenhower when we had a progressive income tax of 91%. The right wing was screaming that Barrack Obama was going to turn this nation leftward because he had a extreme left wing agenda and because he had the rhetorical skills to be a liberal version of Ronald Reagan.
I voted for Barrack Obama believing he was the second coming of Franklin Delano Roosevelt! What a joke! Franklin Roosevelt was a handicapped cripple who was a testosterone filled lion! FDR proudly proclaimed that he “welcomed the hatred of the elites”! Barrack Obama is a basketball playing testosterone lacking wimp who will not use his rhetorical skills! You actually enjoy seeing Republicans kick sand in his face because he hasn’t learned you have to stand up to the bully
Obama’s Betrayal Of The Progressive Agenda
Obama lacks the agenda of a real progressive! Just look at the weak stimulus he gave us and the lack of a public option in the Health Care Bill.
If Obama had a liberal agenda:
- The issue would not be how many months we should extend the Bush Tax Cuts, the issue would be should we raise the Progressive Income Tax back to 91% immediately or over a two year period!
- We would be breaking up the banks and ending “to big to fail” instead of institutionalizing it!
- We would be debating the levels of a new “Economic Patriotism Act”. The debate would focus on the levels and speed of raising the national tariffs on imported goods and the adding of taxes on overseas investment profits!
- We would be bringing the troops home and forcing investors to bring both white collar and blue collar jobs home!
- We would be addressing the increasing income gap between the Middle Class and the top 2%. FDR spoke about the “economic royalists”. Obama just “meows”!
- Then Obama would be using his Presidential bully pulpit to advance a constitutional amendment to end corporations influencing our election process and making us pay to finance their K-Street agenda!
If he is challenged in a primary, and I hope he is, I will vote against him. If Obama keeps the Democratic Party leadership I will vote for the Green Party candidate. If the Green Party does not offer a candidate I will place a write in vote for Senator Bernie Sanders and Howard Dean.
Want to destroy “Change We Can Believe In”? Then re-elect Barrack Obama! – Hell no!