Sarah Palin is trying to steal the iconography of “potency” from Barrack Obama with her metaphor of the “Mama Grizzly”. That nice folksy icon of the Alaskan Independence Party that Sarah Palin loves so much. If Sarah Palin where a liberal then Glenn Beck would bring out the connection between the image of the “Mama Grizzly (see image on right) with the logo of the Alaskan Independence Party. Remember his conspiracy talk about images on buildings a few months back!
But the real problem is that Barrack Obama would prefer to attack his own base than fight the Republicans. If he had some “potency” he would be lambasting Sarah Palin for double talk, since by her own admission she crossed the Canadian border to partake of their evil socialized medicine. Then again what can you expect from a wimp of a President who allows:
- Month after month of death panel talk to go unanswered.
- Corporate citizenship to be instituted by an activist far right Supreme Court with no demand for a constitutional amendment to restore a strict constructionalist interpretation of the Constitution in wake of right wing activism.
- A so – called “Health Care Bill” to be made into law without a strong public option.
- His own native citizenship to be assailed without lashing back.
- Sarah Palin’s connection to the Alaskan Independence Party to not be examined.